It is nearly the 2 year anniversary since a giant barge load of concrete reef materials, provided by Gate Precast, was placed into the ocean offshore Ponte Vedra. We just completed a dive investigation of the new artificial reef to check on progress. We...
About: Joe Kistel
Recent Posts by Joe Kistel
Off the coast of St Augustine Florida there lies a shipwreck that has been known to local anglers as the "Bear Wreck." Recently the sunken wreckage has been identified as the remains of the infamous missing ship the Cotopaxi by Michael Barnette and...
Recent Comments by Joe Kistel
- 01/05/2015 on Safe Harbor Maritime Academy Scuba Certification
- 10/07/2012 on North Florida Lionfish Harvest Trip
- 09/25/2012 on Pilot Besal Visits A7 Jet Wreckage Reef
- 08/24/2012 on A7 Pilot Besal And TISIRI's Kistel Meet
- 07/26/2012 on Plane Crash Investigation; Two Offshore Downed Aircraft