- 08/28/2014 - National Geographic Features TISIRI Reef Cleaning Efforts
- 07/11/2014 - TISIRI and Visit Jacksonville Official Scuba Diving Promo
- 07/06/2014 - Mischeivous Octopus Dismantles Underwater Camera Housing
- 07/02/2014 - Northeast Florida Lionfish Blast Harvest Video Story
- 06/29/2014 - A Curious Octopus Encounter
Welcome to the TISIRI webpage; an interactive Florida offshore habitat and marine life resource . TISIRI’s mission is to improve our coastal environments through the efforts of marine habitat creation, conservation, education, and awareness. Please thoroughly explore the website to learn more about Florida Reefs and our efforts to improve coastal environments and communities.
“North Florida Reefs” and “Spike the Tugboat” books are now available. Click the on images below to reserve your own copies of the guide to the reefs of north Florida and reef creation children’s book.